- The official To Kill A Mockingbird 50th anniversary website from Harper Collins.
- Find To Kill A Mockingbird in the Bud Werner Memorial Library collection…including audio and video. And if the version you’re seeking is already checked out, simply put a hold on it or request it on inter-library loan and it should be in Steamboat in no time!
- Read Scout, Atticus and Boo by Mary McDonagh Murphy too.
- Make sure you don’t miss any ONE BOOK STEAMBOAT To Kill A Mockingbird events.
- Peruse the National Endowment for the Arts’ Big Read guide to To Kill A Mockingbird, including extensive reader’s and teacher’s guides with exceptional lesson plans, historical context, debate ideas and more.
- Listen to the National Endowment for the Arts’ Big Read To Kill A Mockingbird radio show featuring David Baker, Robert Duvall, Horton Foote, Charles J. Shields, Curtis Sittenfeld, Elizabeth Spencer, Anne Twomey and Sandra Day O’Connor.
- Jane Kansas has compiled an impressive and engaging collection of all things Harper Lee and To Kill A Mockingbird
- Harper Lee doesn’t do interviews any more. But one upon a time she did. Read two of revealing early 1960s interviews with Lee.
- What else has Harper Lee written? She has only published one novel, but she has also published essays throughout the years. Read four of Lee’s essays here.
- To Kill A Mockingbird was the fourth most challenged book in 2009. Learn about Banned Books Week, challenges to Harper Lee’s novel and what you can do to promote the freedom to read.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the 1962 Oscar-winning film, including production notes, filming flubs, trivia and reviews.
Find another To Kill A Mockingbird resource you love? Share it with your community! Send a link and what you love about it to Adult Programs Coordinator Jennie Lay at email@example.com so we can add it to the list.